Dr. S.K.Ranjhan Award
ANSI INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR DR. S.K. RANJHAN AWARD
Guidelines for Dr. S.K. Ranjhan Award for the Best Doctoral Thesis for the Period 2013-15
- The award is bestowed once in two years during the Biennial Animal Nutrition Conference.
- The applicant must be a life member of the Society or he should enroll himself as a Life Member of the Society.
- The award is for the discipline of Animal Nutrition, Feed Technology or allied subjects.
- The work should be from the doctoral thesis of the applicant the degree should have been awarded between 1st July, 2013 to 30th June, 2015.
- Four copies of the application form should be submitted to the Secretary, ANSI accompanied by the following documents:
- One copy of the Doctoral thesis along with 3 soft copies (on CDs)
- One copy of the Doctoral Degree certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Four copies of the abstract (not more than four pages) of the above work along with a soft copy on the CDs mentioned at Sr. No.1) above.
- One copy of each of the publication related to the above work along with soft copy on the CDs mentioned at Sr. No.1) above.
- The application must be routed through proper channel endorsed by the Director/Dean, as the case may be where the work was carried out.
- The last date for the receipt of application complete in all respects is 31st December, 2015.
- Application form can be down loaded from www.nutrisocietyindia.com or can be supplied on written request.
Animal Nutrition Society of India
||Download Application Form for Dr. S.K. Ranjhan Award|