Dr. K.Pradhan Award
ANSI INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR DR. K. PRADHAN YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD
ANSI invites Application for D. K. Pradhan Young Scientist Award for the Period 2013-2015
- The award is presented once in two years during biennial Animal Nutrition Conference.
- The applicant must not have attained the age of 38 years as on 1st January, 2015 for the award period 2013-2015
- The applicant must be a life member of the ANSI or he should enroll himself as a Life member of the ANSI.
- The award is for the discipline of Animal Nutrition, Feed Technology and allied subjects.
- The work should be from the research work carried out of the projects undertaken by the applicant during last five years ending 30th March, 2015 for the award.
- Award carries a certificate and a cash prize of Rs.5000/-.
- Four copies of the application form should be submitted to the Secretary, ANSI with the following documents:
- Evidence of age
- Details of the research projects led by the applicant as PI/Co-PI for the concerned period, details of project associates, if any.
- Four copies of abstract of work done with information on technology developed (not more than four pages)
- Four copies each of the publications in which the applicant is the first Co-author related to the work submitted for the award.
- The work should be other than that carried out for award of MVS/MSc/PhD degree or any other degree.
- The application must be routed through proper channel endorsed by the Director/Dean, as the case may be, where the work was carried out.
- The last date for the receipt of application complete in all respects is December 31, 2015
- Application form can be downloaded from www.nutrisocietyindia.com or can be supplied on written request.
Animal Nutrition Society of India
||Download Application Form for Dr. K. Pradhan Young Scientists Award|