ANSI Fellow Application
Application for Fellow of Animal Nutrition Society of India
- Applications/nominations are invited from the Life Members of Animal Nutrition Society of India for selection as the Fellow of Animal Nutrition Society of India.
- Nominee should have attained 45 years of age as on 31.12.2015.
Applications must be formatted to contain the following information:
- Name in full
- Date of birth (with proof)
- Address (present and permanent)
- Educational qualifications (starting from bachelor’s degree; enclose attested copies of certificate to prove division obtained)
- Field of specialization
- Present designation
- Service record (including place of work, designation, date of joining and leaving, nature of duties)
- List of publications
(a) list best 40 papers including names of authors, year of publication, title, journal, volume and page numbers along with NAAS 2015 Score.
(b) Others publications published in any peer reviewed journals.
(c) Books and bulletins.
- Technology patented
- Scientific projects handled (as PI & Co-PI)
- Teaching experience and material published (Teaching manuals/monographs)
- Workshop/symposia/conference organized
- Membership of scientific bodies
- Contribution to professional associations/bodies
- Foreign training/deputation, if any
- Distinctions/awards/recognition received, if any
- Corporate services, if any.
- Signature of the nominee.